Monday 9 April 2012

Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation and primer

Ok so this is the second time I have written this post as Blogger kindly decided to delete it for me. Thanks. So here we go second time lucky.

About a month ago I bought Bourjois's new foundation Flower Perfection and the matching primer. I don't normally go for liquid foundations as I much prefer powder mineral ones but as this one was aimed to deliver a matte finish that lasted 16 hours I thought I'd give it a whirl.


With the foundation you get an applicator sponge but it's not really use nor ornament to be honest.


When I got it home I thought I'd picked the entirely wrong shade as it looked way too brown and dark for my skin but in fact it's a perfect match. 

It leaves a flawless finish and a smooth complexion. It does indeed last all day and in fact I love it that much I've used it practically everyday since I bought it and it has replaced my trusty mineral foundation.

As for the primer, I'm going to do a more in depth review in a couple of weeks but I do like it. It applies on the skin easily and doesn't leave it feeling cakey or like you've got a film on.

Overall I would without doubt buy this foundation again and if you have combination or oily skin I would recommend you try it hands down!

Both products are available from Boots for around £11.99 for the foundation and £9.99 for the primer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment