Sunday 6 May 2012

Review - L'Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation

As you may probably all know I love mineral foundation. I've tried most brands but one that never appealed to me was L'Oreal True Match Minerals.


I think this one was one of the first on the market when mineral foundations were first coming to light and I remember it was reviewed on a TV programme and it didn't score very well. Maybe this is why I've always overlooked it.

Recently the True Match range has been given a bit of a face lift with new packaging and yes, even though the product is the same and it has the same crappy looking brush, I got sucked in by the new packaging. Ok the only thing that's changed on the packaging is the writing.


So yes you do get a mini kabuki brush with it and the foundation is underneath. And yes the brush is as crappy as it looks. The bristles are a little hard for my liking and they shed like mad.


The top to the foundation is attached to the brush so detaching the brush can be a bit messy as powder sticks to it.


The texture of the foundation is nice and it applies easily, even using the rubbish brush. The shade I got is a little too dark but with a little blending it does eventually blend to my skins natural colour but this is what it's supposed to do! It is True Match!

This is priced at £14.99 which is reasonable for a mineral foundation but I don't think I would buy it again as the packaging design isn't the best but if you want to try it you can buy it from Boots or Superdrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment