Saturday 23 June 2012

Review - Champneys watermint shower gel

As soon as Boots started stocking Champney's the Watermint fragranced products caught my eye. They smelt fresh and in a weird way good enough to eat!

(Sorry for the stock photo, I'm sure I took one myself but can I find it?!?)

I expected to get a similar shower experience to what I get using Original Source's mint and tea tree shower gel but when I used the Champneys shower gel I wasn't overwhelmed with a fresh mint fragrance. Instead I got a weak mint scent which didn't last on my skin. The product itself was a thick gel and was a little difficult to get out of the tube. It did foam up quite well which I like and it did leave my skin feeling clean.

This costs £6 for a 200ml tube and I don't think I would buy it again as there are cheaper shower gels that I prefer. Oh and it's exclusive to Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment