Sunday 26 August 2012

Review - Spa Find Stabilizing Mud Mask


I was kindly sent some mini skincare samples from Spa Find and couldn't wait to try them but as I was in the middle of decorating and the whole house was turned upside down as a result I had to wait.

Well after all the stress of redecorating it was the perfect time to treat my skin to a lovely face mask so out came this little beauty.

A mud mask is generally and typically grey in colour but this one was a khaki green and it actually had a clay like scent to it. This little tube was just enough for one application and I left it to dry for around 10 minutes.

I rinsed it off with warm water and unlike other mud masks it was quite easy to remove. Sometimes they cake on and are a pain to remove but this one washed off with no bother at all. After my skin felt toned and refreshed and what's ever better is that it didn't break my skin out in spots. Winner!

The full sized 125ml pot costs £28.50 and I imagine it would last absolutely ages as this one application tube was 7ml so there is about 15 applications in the full sized pot.

The mask is available online from Shop For Spa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment