Sunday 9 September 2012

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

A hair oil is a hair oil isn't it? Hmm well maybe not.


I bought this a couple of months ago mainly because the sleek, glass packaging drew me in as it looks very professional.

It is a little pricey at £9.99 for a 100ml bottle but as I normally buy John Freida's serum which is £6.19 for a 50ml bottle this works out quite good value and it should last ages as you only need 2-3 pumps.

Recently my hair had been feeling quite dry and neglected so I went on a mission to inject some moisture and I saw this sat on my shelf unopened so it was the perfect time to try it out.

I washed my hair and towel dried it before rubbing 3 pumps of this between my hands and rubbing in my hair. I blow dried it before straightening and my hair was left feeling amazing! It was so soft, silky and glossy looking and the oil didn't leave my hair looking greasy like some others can. I will be using this for the next week every time I wash my hair to get it back into good condition.

The oil also comes in a variety for coloured hair and if you were thinking of buying either bottle I would highly recommend you do as I'm sure you'll be impressed with the results too.

You can buy this from Boots.

3 comments:

Živa said...

Oooh, seems like an amazing product! I seriously need to try some hair oil, I've bought one that was pretty cheap and it didn't really work out for me. Maybe this is the one that I'll end up loving. Thanks so much for sharing :) x

Unknown said...

i love hair oils! especially by keratase :) i believe that loreal owns that brand.

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Karla said...

@Summer - I would definitely recommend that you try this one, it's done wonders for my hair x

@Vicky - I haven't tried any Keratise products yet, might have to investigate! x

Post a Comment