Saturday 8 September 2012

Review - Revlon Photo Ready Eye Primer and Brightener


Well I was left devastated when my Benefit Stay Don't Stray ran out and I tried to find a suitable replacement as I didn't fancy paying out for a new tube for Stay Don't Stray when I have a lack of Pennies right now and this little tube caught my eye.


I use this under my eyes to try to brighten my dark circles and on my eye lids as a primer for foundation and eye shadow. You need very little and it does come in a brush tube so you can paint it on. Personally I prefer to put it on my finger before applying it rather than painting it straight on to my eyes.


I find that it does brighten my skin but not as much as the Benefit product which I love but it does provide a nice primed surface for my eye make up to go on to. I like that it's in a brush rather than a pump as it means you get much less wasted product. 

I don't think I would buy this again but I will continue to use it until it runs out.

This costs £9.99 and is available from Boots and Superdrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment