Sunday 11 November 2012

Christmas gifts - £50 and over

This is the first of my Christmas gift guides for 2012. Today's post is showing you my pick of gifts which are price £50 and above.


Debenhams
Illamasque Lipstick and Brush Set - £85

Philosophy The Care Package - £80

Estee Lauder Replenishing Comfort Set - £120

Clinique Great Skin Home and Away set - £69.50


Harvey Nichols
Strivectin Holiday Blockbuster Set - £85

Harvey Nichols Time to Relax Christmas Hamper - £150


House of Fraser
Decleor Anti-Ageing Giftset - £71.50

Decleor Excellence Set - £94.50


QVC
Elemis 5 Piece Majestic Beauty Collection - £59.12

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Nail Set with LED Lamp - £78.90

Liz Earle 11 Piece Top to Toe Botanical Beauty Collection - £50.64


Boots
Soap & Glory The Best of All - £60



So that's my pick of gifts which are priced from £50. Next week I am going to show my pick of gifts which are priced from £10 to £50.

1 comments:

www.curlsandbags.com said...

Thx for sending your link on the bbloggers chat, I was already following ;-). Very nice post! I can use some inspiration for gifts :D
http://www.curlsandbags.com

Post a Comment