Saturday 24 November 2012

MUA Pro-Brow kit

Benefit probably do the most famous brow kit in their Brow Zings brow shaping kit but at £22.50 it's not cheap. So when MUA released their Pro-Brow kit at a mere £3.50 we've all been snapping it up. As I'm writing this is it out of stock on the MUA website.


I had been waiting to buy it off the MUA website as no Superdrug near me sold it but when I popped into Superdrug in the next town to mine I saw a brand new spangly MUA stand which sold everything so of course I snapped this little beauty up.


You get two shades of brow colours, a highlighter, wax, a pair of mini tweezers and an applicator brush.

I gave the tweezers away straight away as I never stray away from my good old faithful Tweezermans but when I decided to use it properly I found that the brow shades were a little off for my hair colour. The darkest colour which by looking at it is the closest to my brow colour but on application it has red pigments which don't match, the other was far to light. I think I need to play around to get a good colour match. But once shaded in my brows lasted all day.

For the price of this kit I am quite impressed but I need to play around with it a little more but first impressions are good!

As I've already mentioned this is £3.50 and available from Superdrug and MUA


0 comments:

Post a Comment