Friday 2 November 2012

New from Batiste - Red and Graffiti


Batiste have release a few different variants of their dry shampoo including a red hint of colour and a new scent which is called Graffiti.

Red is like the blonde and brunette hint of colour dry shampoo's except it's for red hair! This couldn't have come at a better time for me as I've not long dyed my hair back red so this came in very handy!

But for the new Graffiti scent. It contains top notes of apple, wild berry, grape and citrus, middle notes of jasmine, lily and iris and base notes of musk, coconut, sandalwood and cedar. It's an all round fruity fragrance! I really like the mix of scents and it does make a nice change from using my favourite tropical dry shampoo. 

The Graffiti dry shampoo is exclusive to Boots and is £2.99 for a 200ml can, the Red dry shampoo is available at all Batiste stockists.


0 comments:

Post a Comment