Tuesday 5 February 2013

Haul - Primark, Boots, River Island & more

It had been a while since I'd been properly shopping and last week in the snow I dragged my mum out to go for a little trip to Lincoln to pick up some bits and bobs. 


Boots


Collection 2000  Cover & Go foundation - £3.99 (was £5.99)
17 Stay Time concealer - £4.19
Rimmel Exaggerate eye primer - £4.49 (was free as Rimmel's on 3 for 2)
Rimmel Apocalips - £5.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Kate lipstick - £5.49


Soap & Glory Dr Spot Gel - £8.00
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer - £4.19


Lush

Ocean Salt face scrub - £12.95
Superbalm scalp balm - £12.00
Mint Julips lip scrub - £5.25


QVC

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm - £26.00 (was a special offer)

I was meant to get a 100ml tub and a 50ml tub of the balm but when they arrived they were smashed and the lids wouldn't screw on so I called QVC who with no questions asked sent me a new order out and told me to keep the others. When my new ones arrive they too were also damaged but not to the extent of the others so I just kept them. I would highly recommend you use QVC as the prices are often cheaper than the high street and you get a 30 day money back guarantee, even on make up!


Sainsbury's

Kilo Off weight loss supplements - £8.97
This is a powder you mix with water and drink to help aid weight loss, I haven't started using it yet but will do a full review when I do 


Radiopaq Flips headphones - £2.99 (was £11.99)
I got these for when I go on holiday in a few weeks time


Primark

Beach towel - £6.00
Minnie Mouse emery boards - £1.50 each


River Island

Chain sunglasses - £13.00
Tortoise shell sunglasses - £10.00


So that's my haul! I plan on reviewing the make up and skincare products as soon as I can so keep a look out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo Ocean Salt - one of my faves. I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't watch QVC, I think I'm missing out!

Post a Comment