Sunday 24 February 2013

Review - MUA Matte Foundation

I'm abit wary about buying foundations that I can't try first as I like ones with a medium to heavy coverage but when MUA had their 50% sale I couldn't resist adding a couple of foundations in my basket to try out. One of these was the Matte Foundation in Honeycomb.


This claims to be velvet smooth with a long lasting finish.


The coverage is light to medium but perfect for those days when I don't really want to cake myself in foundation, like Sundays! The shade is a little on the pale side for my skin but not in an obvious way.

Currently my skin is a little spotty but his did cover quite well. I did have to use concealer on top but I was quite impressed with it.

For £2 I am really happy with this foundation and will continue to use it.

It is available from Superdrug and MUA online.



0 comments:

Post a Comment