Sunday 17 March 2013

MUA Cover & Concealer concealer wand


I had high hopes for this concealer wand by MUA. I had hoped Cover & Conceal was going to be like Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection concealer but I was a little disappointed.


The concealer wasn't as thick and the shade was really pale. I got Almond but it was really light and didn't blend with my normal foundation at all. For covering blemishes this would be ok to use for as I normally use under my eyes to cover my dark circles it had little impact on hiding them.

For £1.50 it's not too bad and I have used worse which cost alot more. Personally I'll be sticking to my Collection 2000 concealer.

2 comments:

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

I've been using this for the last couple of months and find it okay (not as good as Collection 2000's concealer though). I have the shade fair and it's the perfect shade for me. It also covers my under eye bags and blemishes quite well. Not bad for the 75p I paid during the half price sale!

Karla said...

No I agree, I got it in the half price sale too so for 75p you really can't complain x

Post a Comment