Friday 19 April 2013

Buying with Achica

Achica is a members only luxury lifestyle website. It sounds alot more exclusive than it really is. Basically it is a website where you have to join, no fee, and they have different promotions each day which last for a couple of days or until they sell out, where you can buy products at a discounted price.

I joined a couple of months ago and have bought several things from them including stationary, food, a beaver doorstop (for my mum for mothers day), a feather bed and these cute Moomin items.


I bought a tea light holder and a mug and the quality is really good.




The only downsides to Achica is that you sometimes have to wait several weeks for delivery of items but it does let you know of the estimated delivery dates on the product page and you pay delivery based  on the weight of your parcel. On everything so far I've paid £4.95 except for my feather bed which cost me £9.95 for delivery.

Everything has been delivered within the time stated and currently if you recommend a friend they get £10 off their first order and you receive a £10 voucher too!

I'd definitely recommend you joining as they do have lots of different products and brands on there. You can join Achica here or if you want £10 off your first order let me know your email address and I'll send you an invite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment