Saturday 20 April 2013

Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL hair dye


I normally use semi permanent hair dye but after dip dying my hair I needed a permanent dye to cover the ginger/blonde left behind.

On offer in Boots was this Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL dye which seemed to offer everything I was after: extra intense, long lasting and vibrant colour.

I bought two boxes of dye to make sure all my hair got covered as it's have quite long and thick.

When I started using the dye I was overwhelmed by the smell of ammonia, it was very strong and gave me a headache.

Two boxes was plenty for my hair and it covered really well. It took ages to wash out but after my hair was well coloured and the dip dye had been completely covered.

After a few weeks though the colour had faded quite a lot and the dip dye had started to come through. I don't think I would use this again as the colour really dulled and I had to re-dye my hair sooner than I normally would.

If you want to give this a go it's £5.49 and available from Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment