Tuesday 9 April 2013

TK Maxx haul

I never really went into TK Maxx until a few years ago when I started beauty blogging as I heard that their beauty section held a few little gems.

As with the clothes and other items they stock turn over is high and it is hit and miss but recently I've found a few good buys so here's some of what I've bought.


Dr Bronner 18 in 1 soap - £3.99
Weleda shampoo  £4.99
Argan Oil conditioner - £12.50
Korres minis - £4.00
Spa dead sea salts - £4.99
Arran Aromatics minis - £3.99
Jewellery box (below) - £5.99



I already have a jewellery box but I wanted a smaller one for my everyday jewellery instead of just having it chucked on the top of my chest of drawers and hopefully it will mean the end of searching for that stray earring that has rolled off somewhere underneath!

This is a cute box with a lid that opens for larger items and a drawer which is great for earrings and rings.

One the beauty front I got a few other items but I've put them away already before I took these photo but review of those are coming up very soon. Other things I found in TK Maxx and resisted buying was a Shu Uemura mini cleansing set for £29.99 (I was very very very tempted to buy this), Rodial limited edition tanning kit for £19.99 (this is on ASOS for £50.00 reduced for £70.00). I was going to buy this but put it back, then got home and wished I'd bought it! They also stock alot of sets of nail polishes such as Models Own and Revlon for around £7.99 for 3 polishes, if you're not fussy about the colours in the sets then these are a great buy.

Have you found anything good in TK Maxx recently?




3 comments:

Applebypie said...

I love T K maxx for beauty bargains...I picked up some Kms shampoo, conditioner and makeover spray last week. Also some Essie nail polish. Xx

hcoe92 said...

I have never thought about going to TK Maxx for beauty products and such but after seeing how cute this jewellery box I think I may have to take a trek down to my local store sharpish!

Hannah - squidoodles92.blogspot.co.uk xox

Karla said...

@Applebypie - I saw some KMS products when I went but wasn't sure which ones would be best to try x

@Hannah Coe - I don't often check out the home section but love the jewellery box, will start looking more often x

Post a Comment