Monday 6 May 2013

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap


I first saw this on ASOS a while ago and liked the sound of it. One product that has 18 uses, must be good.

Instead of getting this from ASOS I found it in TK Maxx on a recent visit for £3.99! I got the peppermint fragrance but they also had citrus, rose and lavender.

Some of the 18 uses of the soap is shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste and household cleaning. For some uses it recommends that you dilute it in water.

I used this as shower gel and as a shampoo, so what did I think?

As a shower gel I really liked it, the scent was quite strong and in the morning really woke me up. As a shampoo it was horrible. My hair was left looking greasy, felt heavy and like straw. In fact my hair was that bad I had to wash it again.

As a shower gel this is a great product but for other uses I'm not so sure. Even with this is mind I would buy this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment