Saturday 1 June 2013

The Month That Was.....May

With one thing and another May has been a pretty busy month.

The month started with the most exciting thing ever in the history of the world: The Big Reunion Tour! Me and my friend Laura went to the first show in Sheffield and it was amazing!


We were so close to the stage it was unreal! Our favs were B*Witched and Five but I have to admit Kerry Katona was pretty awesome too, she got the biggest cheers of anyone!

Also on a shopping trip to Lincoln me and my mum bumped into Ed Milliband (leader of the Labour party), ok so he was going a roadshow thing so we stopped by to listen for a while. And then low and behold guess who's in the background on one of the photos on the Lincolnshire Echo website? Only moi!


I also finally got an iPhone! A spangly white iPhone 5 and I love it! Seriously don't know why I didn't get one sooner.

Me, my mum and my dad went and saw Bill Bailey at Sheffield City Hall. This was my dad's birthday present and it was a good night.


Other things that happened in this month included getting my tax sorted that has been going on since August last year. Basically I under paid my tax but it was my previous employers fault so I appealed it. They did in the end admit it was there fault so I don't have to pay back what I underpaid (£350). I also got the money back from being over charged for my contact lenses, nearly £60. I sold a cardi on eBay for almost £21 (insane), I got new hair which includes a fringe and I had a little drama with a flat tyre!

Anyway I'm going to leave you with some more photos from The Big Reunion so enjoy!







Have a good June!

0 comments:

Post a Comment