Thursday 11 July 2013

Denman Brights Massage Shower Brush


A while ago Denman brought out a shower massage brush which aimed to invigorate the scalp whilst washing your hair in the bath or shower and to tease out any nasty tangles and knots. Originally the brush was only in black or a silver colour but now they have released a new set of bright neon coloured brushes! 


I received a sample brush in neon pink (girly or what?!) and I love it! The bristles look quite hard but they are really soft and when in the shower they really do give a good scrub on the scalp which I love as I do sometimes suffer from eczema and this irradiates any nasty flaky bits.



I like that it also has a handle which you slip your hand in between which means it's really easy to use and won't slip out of your hand.

This is prices at a purse friendly £3.50 and is available from Denman online.

Other colours are shown below:


*Sample

0 comments:

Post a Comment