Tuesday 23 July 2013

Nip & Fab Cherry Tarte Body Butter


I picked this up in Savers for a bargain price of £2.99. Did I need another body butter/lotion? Nope, but I couldn't resist this for such a bargain price, my mum even picked up the pistachio one too! I'm a bad influence!


The butter is lovely and thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling silky soft. I personally prefer to use a butter in the winter months as it's much more moisturising and abit stickier than a lotion but as the scent was gorgeous fruity cherries I has to start using this straight away!

The scent is a cross between a cherry bakewell and juicy cherries, amazing!

This is priced at £7.95 from Boots but as I previously mentioned I picked this up for £2.99 in Savers so head down there fast as you won't be disappointed with this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment