Saturday 20 July 2013

Review - No7 Beautiful Skin Foam Cleanser


I rarely use the £5 off No7 vouchers you get given when shopping in Boots but sometimes I do and buy new products I haven't tried before. This time I bought the Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for normal/oily skin.

I use this in the shower as it's quick and easy: simple pump and out comes the product. Perfect for use in the morning when I don't have much time.

The cleanser claims to gently remove make up and impurities whilst tightening pores leaving the skin feeling clean and refreshed.

I think this product is quite good, it did certainly make my skin feel clean and fresh but I haven't used it to remove make up as I use it in the morning opposed to at night. 

I can't remember when I started using this product, it must be a couple of months ago, but I still have some left so it lasts a good while.

This is priced at £9 for a 150ml bottle and is only available at Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment