Wednesday 9 June 2010

My first Clinique purchase!

I saw this palette in a sunday newspaper magazine ages ago and loved the colours. They are lovely shimmery shades which are great for summer (and they aren't an eyecream, which I hate and soooo many summer eyeshadows seem to be).

It was £22.50 but I got it off my Boots points because as I hadn't tried Clinique before I didn't want to waste my money if I didn't like it and I'm kind of glad I did.

I've only used it a couple of times and I'm undecided. I don't have time to re-apply or touch up my make-up in the day whilst I'm at work so I need something that lasts all day. Fair enough they stayed on all day but I found that the colours creased and the gold undertone came through quite strong.

I was in two minds about whether to sell it or not but I'm going to persevere with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment