Sunday 10 October 2010

ASOS haul

The other day ASOS were having a sale and even though I am on a spending ban I thought I'd take a quick look to see what was on offer. This was a mistake! I ended up with 3 things that I really didn't need.


Mini hair straighteners - £4.50 (was £10)

I'd been looking at getting a pair of these for a while but didn't want to spend a fortune so for £4.50 I couldn't go wrong and you get a cute little bag to store them in.


Panda woolly hat - £10



Bliss fat girl sleep - £19 (was £32)

This is a thick purple cream which you massage onto 'problem wobbly' areas and it works while you sleep. Once I've started using this I'll review it.


And finally a freebie which I got through Super Savvy Me....
Pantene Aqua Light mini shampoo and conditioner

Again once I've used these I'll review them!


Has anyone tried any of these what did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment