Thursday 30 December 2010

Review - Vo5 strong hold weather resistant hairspray



I’ve had this since it first came out in the summer of last year and I’m alway apprehensive about trying different brands of hairspray as I know which one I like and others don’t seem to compare. But this one claims to have 5 vital benefits:
  • All day hold that brushes out easily
  • Weather Protection which provides a shield against humidity for 24 hours, preventing frizz
  • Ultrafine Fast-drying spray, with no sticky residue
  • Healthy Shine to finish your style
  • UV Filter to help protect against environmental damage

I have also used many dehumidifiers and haven’t found one which wow’s me so I didn’t have high hope for this.
I used this during the extreme snow we had and after having to walk for an hour to and from work and wearing a woolly hat I think it had it’s ultimate test.
I have to admit my hair did stay humidity and frizz free all day and it did dry fast and was non-sticky but I still prefer my normal hairspray (Boots Essentials). I would buy it again but purely for it’s protection against humidity. 
Have you used this? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment