Sunday 16 January 2011

The week that was....

This week has been a strange one. I've gone back to doing 2 days a week at work after working 5/6 a week for the past 5 months. So with the need of another job I went searching the net with no avail.  But for a while I have been thinking of going into teaching. I have a degree in health so I would have to go into health and social care and I applied for information on the TDA's website about possibly doing a training course next year. Scary stuff! Only thing is that I have an expectation that it'll be like Teachers which was on Channel 4 a few years ago. I don't think this is the case!

Image from: Channel 4


But I did find 3 NHS jobs to apply for but these weren't on the NHS jobs website so it took me 3 hours to do my first application as I had to put all my details in which took forever. Fingers crossed though!

I also finally got round to sorting out my kitchen cupboards for the first time since we moved in. Considering this was almost a year ago this was well over due! I had a lack of storage space and thought that I could move stuff around to create more. I wasn't aware of how long a task this would be. I'd say it took me a good 2 hours but it was well worth it!

My blog sale is still running, most items have been reduced in price and there are some multibuy offers too so please take a look again.

Oh and this should have gone on last weeks post but I forgot. My blog had 2 days where it over 100 hits a day! This was AMAZING and thank you to everyone who has read it and also to all my new followers as there were also quite a few of those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment