Thursday 2 June 2011

What's in my bag?

Like the title suggests this post is going to show you what I have in my handbag. But first of all which handbag am I using?


This is a Kipling bag and it's design is called Cerys. I can't find this shade anywhere but other ones are available from QVC for £53.52 or from Kipling themselves for £77 so it depends which shade you want.

And in it is...


Cath Kidston phone cover with my Blackberry in
Purse from Next
Umbrella from Primark
Winnie the Pooh diary from Boots


Re-useable bag
Glasses
3 lipsticks
My work keys
2 pens
Mentos mints
Mineral concealer
A hairgrip


What do you have in your bag?

1 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

That is such a cute umbrella. I can assure you what is my purse is way too much and random things. lol You are way more organized than me. lol Love your bag. So cute! Great post, thanks for sharing. :)

I would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog sometime. xoxo
http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

Also follow me on blog lovin.
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2399184/fash-boulevard

Post a Comment