Friday 13 April 2012

Review - Avon Color Trend lipsticks

We all love cheap cosmetics and Avon's Color Trend range falls into the purse friendly bracket. It is mainly aimed at teenagers and I have to admit I don't find myself looking at the Color Trend pages in the Avon book that often. That was until they ran a buy one lipstick get 2 free offer, so for £3.50 you could be the owner of three brand new lipsticks! Who could turn that down?! 


So after much deliberating I decided on Sequin, Berry Pink and Creme Caramel.


I love the pigmentation, for the price you can't complain but I found that they do dry my lips out. After applying my lips were feeling really dry and in need of a moisture boost. This is a real shame as I love the colours. I will keep using these but not everyday as I think they'd dry my lips out quite badly.

Have you used these lipsticks before? What other Color Trend products would you recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment