Monday 16 April 2012

Review - Good Things Deep Clean blackhead exfoliator

I love Good Things, all products are free from nasty things like parabens and SLS but they give the same results as products that contain them and they are purse friendly too!


I had previously tried Good Things Good Clean Fun strawberry and cranberry facial polish and liked it so had a feeling I would like their Deep Clean exfoliator.

It contains extracts of papaya and liquorice and it smelt really nice! 


Unlike the Good Clean Fun polish this one was more 'gritty', it's texture was what you would expect from an exfoliator and as a result it left my skin feeling lovely and refreshed. I even used this in the mornings sometimes before work to wake me up.

This is priced at £4.99 for a 150ml tube and is available from Boots and Sainsburys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment