Monday 29 April 2013

Review - Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer

My brows are often neglected, I mean I pluck them but apart from that nothing else.

Occasionally, mainly when I go out, I will use a brow product on them and my favourite is Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer.


I have this in dark brown which isn't too dark so perfect for my brows. I think it is really easy to buy the darkest colour possible which makes your brows look big and a bit fake, yes I'm taking about a scouse brow here.


The stick itself is a twist pencil so no sharpening is required. The product is really soft and goes onto the skin easy, no nasty dragging. It also lasts all day so any touch ups are rare which is great if you're busy.

The Glimmersticks are also available in eyeliners and lipliners but the brow definers are available in three shades and are £6.00 available only from Avon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment