Sunday 30 December 2012

End of year review - 2012

So with 2013 just round the corner in a few days it's time for my end of year review so here's what I loved in 2012 and what I'm changing on my blog for 2013.


Products I loved in 2012

  • Bath and Body works shower gels
  • Kleenex shine absorbing sheets
  • Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer
  • Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
  • L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
  • Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfecting Concealer 





2013 Product Wishlist
Normally I have a list of products I want to buy in the next coming year but this time I don't, I have far too much stuff which I need to use up and that will be the basis of tomorrows blog post!


Most read blog posts of 2012
  1. Maxfactor Eye Brightening Mascara - here
  2. Dupe alert! Benefit Hervana and Rimmel match perfection blush - here
  3. Review - The Balm Betty-Lou Manizer bronze - here
  4. Review - Avon Color Trend lipsticks - here
  5. Review - Nivea Pure and Natural - here
  6. Review - Emma Hardie cleansing balm - here
  7. My lipstick collection - here
  8. A Year of Nail Polish - August - here
  9. New Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals razor - here
  10. Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation and primer - here

A few changes
Last year I changed my Product Use Up posts to once every 3 months, well these are now going back to every month, I now have more time to blog as I have a different job to this time last year so will be able to blog on time (famous last words there!) I am keeping the Month that Was posts every month and will keep doing my Year of Nail Polish every month too, I have enjoyed these posts this last year so will keep to my aim of painting my nails at least twice a month. Ok so overall there was only one major change but as per usual these could change during the year.


And finally.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment